Thursday 18 February 2010

Access Project

I think my work for The Access Project is drawing to a close, I have been steadily working on logo and booklet designs for the charity since October and after many a re-working and a shuffle of layouts I think myself and Alex (director of the charity) have managed to come up with a pretty good effort at producing an informative, interesting and attractive piece of promo material. 


It may not be as exciting as some briefs people are working on, but I have learned a lot about designing for a client, something that will be invaluable in the near future.


Can't wait to see these printed out and distributed, I get a buzz of handling my one of made books and posters so having hundreds of the booklets may send me into melt down.


Check here for my latest incarnation, as usual any feed back is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment