Monday 2 August 2010

Placement starts today

Today I am lucky to be starting a two week placement with agency Gyro:Hsr. They are a huge agency with offices all over the world as well as Manchester and London. Having done some very neat work for companies like Sony, Shell and Pitney Bowes, they certainly look like an interesting place to work. Hoping to learn more about how to work in a professional environment and more about working quickly on good ideas, rather than spending time deliberating over several ideas as we do whilst at university.

After my previous placement at howies clothing company I definitely improved. I learned how to use software better, the benefit of simple neat typography and imagery and a lot about layout. Looking back I don't think I projected myself too well and that's something I'll work on this time.

First thing learned is I don't need to get up at 7 for a job which is only 2 miles away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment