Tuesday 22 December 2009

The Access Project

The Access Project is a charity who's aims are to give kids who normally wouldn't be able to go to uni an opportunity to access higher learning.


Due to the fact that they are just a charity, and a relatively new one at that they needed someone to do some cut price design work for them. Thanks to my big sister becky (the finest English teacher in all of London Town) I was given an opportunity to speak to Alex, founder of the charity and I have been given the nod for the design work.


Using the project as my personal project allows me to include out of Uni work as Uni work and also adds something a bit interesting to my portfolio. I hope I can do Alex and The Access Project justice, at the moment my only premise is to make the logo look less like a penis than the current one.....Here are a few very rough early works. I really need to get some research done, but for now this is what I have, not a penis in sight.




No comments:

Post a Comment