Monday 28 December 2009

Work vs Christmas

Unfortunately, despite my best efforts my work output so far this break has been rather terrible. My best work in the last few days was a collage/performance art made from quality street wrappers. I say performance art, it was just me sitting on the floor watching Harry Potter eating my own weight in chocolate. However, things are going to change I solemnly swear that tomorrow shall see me pick up paper and pen and work shall be done. I shall also make an attempt to catch up with some of lecture notes that still remain unwritten and maybe even fix my essay so it makes sense.


So hope you all had a merry christmas and Santa brought you all something nice. Have a good new years and hope the work is going better than mine (but not too well, i don't want to be left behind when term restarts)




No comments:

Post a Comment