Wednesday 20 January 2010

Ive only gone and made a booklet...

Im sure that this may surprise some of you (i'm a little surprised myself) but after ages working on the Access Project booklet I've finally gone and made an actual mock up copy rather than just online versions. My printer seems to have decided that the images don't need to be full sized, and has chopped off parts of the cover logo but for the most part its quite a good representation I feel. 
Looks good, perhaps a bit large definitely putting it in the booklet rather than pamphlet range of promotional materials (pamphlets are thinner in my view of all things promotional)
Decide for your selves by looking at these pictures below taken with my mac camera for full on crap quality grainy effect.













No comments:

Post a Comment