Tuesday 16 March 2010

Review

I had my review last week and managed to get my feedback today. As per usual I seem to have missed the mark but am sure I can do better when it comes around to the actual grading. 

I have a C at the moment and am confident in my abilities (especially since my magazine work is being marked when still only half finished) that I can achieve a higher mark. How the C translates into 1st, 2:1, 2:2 etc grading is a grey area and I'm still unsure as to why our tutors insist on marking us like this, but I'm reasonably happy with the mark.

Would like to go better than the 62% I achieved at the end of last term, definitely think this is achievable as I have already gone back and improved upon work done last term, just need to make sure I keep working and improving with what is left of this term and it'll be golden.

You can have a gander at what I presented (minus the TQ magazine work which is still in development stages) here

No comments:

Post a Comment