Thursday 20 May 2010

More volcano stuff

In an effort to put off uni work, but still do something vaguely creative I have been decorating my sisters new place and scouring vimeo for cool videos.


Iceland, Eyjafjallajökull - May 1st and 2nd, 2010 from Sean Stiegemeier on Vimeo.

This is one of the better finds, lovely time lapse video with Jonsi (of Sigur Ros fame) singing in the background, truth be told I kind of lost interest in doing anything design related when i found out about the TV show Man Vs Food. 


The premise of the show is : host goes to american city, eats the regions best fried chicken/pizza/burgers/bbq/burrito at a selection of diners then goes on to do a ridiculous eating challenge that normally involves some sort of burger bigger than his head. Unlike normal food shows that just make me feel hungry, Man Vs Food manages to go straight past that to making me feel ill after watching a man eat 9 pounds of beef in about 3 minutes. It's Tv at it's best

1 comment: