Tuesday 20 July 2010

A Present From Me To Me

To celebrate graduating, being allowed onto the MA course and getting myself some work experience I thought I'd spend some hard scrounged cash. Here is the result, maybe not the best thing to have bought considering my bike needs new brakes, my printer needs ink and my attempts at finding part time work aren't exactly going to plan. However, treating myself to a fresh batch of printer inks is hardly exciting so a fresh pair of Vans Akat trainers from the lovely people at Thomas Street Post Office in the Northern Quarter was the solution. Now I just need to wait for the rain to go away so I can take a stroll in them without them getting ruined.

I am also working on a series of notebooks that shall hopefully be finished soon, just need to wait for a 1952 map of America to arrive from ebay....more details to come

No comments:

Post a Comment