Wednesday 10 March 2010

TQ Magazine

I have to say a massive thanks to Arran Murphy for giving me a hand during my recent slump. I wasn't happy with a lot of the spreads I had created recently, but think that the latest version is a step in the right direction. Have a look for yourself here, some of the colours are still off and so on but its getting there

Also got some more prints to do for a variety of projects, they should be finished by this eve so another post soon to show them off.

Morag Myerscough from studio Myerscough came in to uni yesterday to give us a talk, that's also going to be a seperate, fuller post at a later date. She has made an incredible career for herself and was a very interesting woman. Incredibly jealous of her various houses with studios and galleries built in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment