Monday 5 April 2010

A time to relax

I do love the Easter, a time to relax and enjoy some time away from studies. Or so it was before this year. I've had one week of the holidays and that was spent getting the exhibit ready, cleaning my grotty student house and making magazine spreads. Been back home in Swansea for a day so far and that was my day of rest, spent fixing my road bike and  cooking various types of potato dish (pommes boulangere and hasselback roast potatoes before you ask). 


So here I am on day 2 of my relaxing visit home planning out my 'A Guide To' book. The plans are coming along well but may be too adventurous, with my current plans in order printing the thing out will drive me to tears, possibly madness. I have 20 pages roughly designed so far and that includes,a cut away section, printed acetate page, 2 french folded pages, a double sided fold out poster, expanding bookcase picture and a few more bits and bobs that I can't easily describe.


Hopefully I will be able to mock up a version later and then get started on some words to accompany the many bewildering imagery options I have created. 


Happy Easter / Passover depending on who's reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment