Monday 11 January 2010

And then it was the second term....

It's a bit odd to think that I am about to enter my last term of proper work and 'learning' at university, with one term finished and personal projects starting soon there isn't really a whole lot of time left at uni. I suppose it feels like it's gone especially quickly due to the fact that I havent really been on the course for that long, I started my current D&AD course in the second year after completing a foundation year in Mechanical Engineering and a first year in Product Design then realising it just wasn't for me. Combine that with my gap year and that means it will take me 5 years to graduate from a course I have only studied for 2....


I have a few ideas for what I want to do with the rest of my time here at uni and hopefully I can put them into motion, but for now I need to put the finishing touches to last terms work and my essay before I get started on another brief. 


Here is a lovely song and video from folk/indie/bearded band 'The Acorn' I really like the aesthetic of the video, very enthralling and nice to look at, without being too cheesy like a lot of videos tend to be


No comments:

Post a Comment